5 months, 3 weeks ago cvanhenten27Participant
Profile page management is a real nightmare !
I had a jQuery error so I recreated my register page.
Then I tried to rebuild the profile page and after more than 2 hours (again and again doing the procedure) I cannot rebuild pages
What I did:
1)I deleted all profile pages (My profile, edit, login,…) but not logout page (could not find it
2) I deleted these pages from the trash.
3) I do save permalink
4) on setup pages (?page=userpro&tab=pages) I click on reset options.
Manage page slugs show clean slugs
5) I save changes
6) I click on Rebuild UserPro pages
I see “Your plugin pages have been rebuilt successfully.”
normally I should see the pages created, but no new pages
7) when I click on “Check / Rebuild Profile Pages” I see the red “Broken page. Please rebuild plugin pages.”
8) I do step 6 again, I do save permalink also (it becomes compulsive)
9) then when I click on “Check / Rebuild Profile Pages” I see the profile pages as they should appear, without error … but the pages do not exist !!
and total lack of documentation
It would be so simple if we could create these pages manually (included the logout who is a big mystery), add the shortcodes, add the correct slugs on “Manage Page slugs) (included the parent slug like in /profile/edit.
This should not require a support subscription as it is the basic of the basic
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.