1 month ago WilljoeParticipant
How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Not Printing?
Now, let us begin fixing the problem of your Epson printing not delivering prints. In the following sections, we have provided solutions to this problem. These solutions include cleaning the dirty printer heads on Windows and Mac, setting Epson printer as default, reinstalling the printer on your system, checking the correct port, etc.
Fix 1: Clean Dirty Printer Heads
The print heads get dirty and soiled with dust when your Epson printer is not used for a long period of time. This leads to issues such as Epson 310 printer not printing properly and Epson L210 not printing colors correctly. Epson printers have built-in head cleaning mechanisms. To start cleaning printer heads, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Clean Print Head for Windows:
1. On your system, go to the “Control Panel” from the “Desktop” and click on “Hardware and Sound”.
2. On top of the page, you will see the option “Devices and Printers”. Select your Epson printer from the list of printers.
3. Right-click on the “Epson printer” and select “Printing preferences”.
4. A dialogue box will appear with 3 options on the top. Select “Maintenance”.
5. A new page will open. Select “Head cleaning”. As soon as you click on “Head cleaning”, your Epson printer will start cleaning the print heads. Make sure you don’t disturb the printer when the head cleaning is in process. The head cleaning process can take up to 5 minutes.
6. After the head cleaning is complete, a dialogue box will appear with 2 options “Print nozzle check pattern” and “Finish”. Click on the former option to print a test page and with this, you will be able to check if your Epson printer is reproducing colors accurately or not. If the print quality is not good, do the head cleaning again. You may have to run the process 2 to 3 times until you see the accurate reproduction of colors from your Epson printer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.