Forum Replies Created
HP LaserJet M1120, M1120n Printers – ‘Supply Memory Error’ Displays
Step 1: Reinstall the toner cartridge. Press the release button to open the toner cartridge door.
Step 2: Reset the printer. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
Step 3: Replace the toner cartridge.
Willjoein reply to: how to resolve supply memory error in hp printer
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
Fix Epson Printer Communication Error
Simply turn off your PC or laptop device.
Remove and disconnect all USB connections.
After waiting for 3-5 minutes.
Turn on your PC and connect it to the Epson printer using the USB cable.
Many times, this system reboot solves the “Epson printer communication error”.
Reset the Epson printer
Simply reset your Epson printer, and it will fix all the communication errors on it. You need to download the “Re-setter” button first. After that, you will need to press the “Reset” button on your printer. It will ask you to download and extract the files of “Resetter”. Once it’s done, you can easily reset your Epson printer.
Checkout Wi-Fi Connection
Epson printer communication error
Confirm if your Epson printer is connected to the wifi internet.
Go to the control panel of your Epson printer from its display.
Now, give it a command to print its configuration page to confirm the TCP/IP address of your printer.
If it gives you a message ” Duplicate IP address”. You will be required to update it for fixing the “Epson printer communication error”.
Now, visit the “control panel” from your printer screen.
There, you will see the “Troubleshooting” choice, click on it.
Now, you will need to click on the “Network problems” choice.
After that, you will be required to go to the “Network diagnostics” choice for looking at the settings of your computer and Epson printer device.
Lastly, it will show you the final results of the network diagnostics test. Just like that, you can confirm the wi-fi connection status of your Epson printer.
Willjoein reply to: how to resolve epson printer communication error
How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Not Printing?
Now, let us begin fixing the problem of your Epson printing not delivering prints. In the following sections, we have provided solutions to this problem. These solutions include cleaning the dirty printer heads on Windows and Mac, setting Epson printer as default, reinstalling the printer on your system, checking the correct port, etc.
Fix 1: Clean Dirty Printer Heads
The print heads get dirty and soiled with dust when your Epson printer is not used for a long period of time. This leads to issues such as Epson 310 printer not printing properly and Epson L210 not printing colors correctly. Epson printers have built-in head cleaning mechanisms. To start cleaning printer heads, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Clean Print Head for Windows:
1. On your system, go to the “Control Panel” from the “Desktop” and click on “Hardware and Sound”.
2. On top of the page, you will see the option “Devices and Printers”. Select your Epson printer from the list of printers.
3. Right-click on the “Epson printer” and select “Printing preferences”.
4. A dialogue box will appear with 3 options on the top. Select “Maintenance”.
5. A new page will open. Select “Head cleaning”. As soon as you click on “Head cleaning”, your Epson printer will start cleaning the print heads. Make sure you don’t disturb the printer when the head cleaning is in process. The head cleaning process can take up to 5 minutes.
6. After the head cleaning is complete, a dialogue box will appear with 2 options “Print nozzle check pattern” and “Finish”. Click on the former option to print a test page and with this, you will be able to check if your Epson printer is reproducing colors accurately or not. If the print quality is not good, do the head cleaning again. You may have to run the process 2 to 3 times until you see the accurate reproduction of colors from your Epson printer.