5 years, 9 months ago adminKeymaster
login should be a subpage of profile 🙂 Thanks!
No we do not have bugs. We have more than 55 plugins working just fine. Since your plugin was installed it is a complete mess. We even lost access to admin! Does this plugin block access to wp-login.php? Why?
It does not make sense. We want to login to the site and we cannot. No one
Why you create new topic again?
1. In all your topics you not published link to your site
2. In 1 day you created 5 topics
3. Your behavior is more than unrespected to support
4. Looks like your goal is not to resolve issues but make them. Every person can see it in your topics.
5. I have more than 50 plugins installed on my website and all working fine with userproplugin.
6. You can always demand money back from envato5 years, 8 months ago adminKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.5 years, 8 months ago adminKeymaster
Please understand that you have a very specific issue, it needs to be debugged. The plugin by default redirect backend to frontend login, which can be switched off. you can’t login to admin panel, because there’s some sort of conflict. If you allow me to access the site wp-admin I can tell you what’s going on 🙂 Please cooperate to serve you better, please!
The topic ‘DEMAND IMMEDIATE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM’ is closed to new replies.