I found this bug:
1) The user is logged in.
2) The user is on the activity page, with login widget in the sidebar
3) When the user clicks on the “Follow or Unfollow” is disconnected from the site
4) The problem does not occur if the page “Activities” does not contain the login widget
Sorry, I have to inform you that instead the problem occurs with any type of page setup …. I am constantly disconnected from the site every time I enter in the “Activities” ……
I do not know why now I only happens with FireFox ….
If you use google chrome I do not have this problem of continuous logout from the site when you step to the “Activities” -.-9 years, 7 months ago adminKeymaster
Can anyone replicate the same issue?9 years, 7 months ago adminKeymaster
Can you please give me exact steps to replicate the same issue?
Should I be on “public” activity page and have a login widget on sidebar?
The problem now occurs in this way:
1) I perform login as a user or admin (happens to both)
2) I visit the page “Activities”
3) I click on the “Profile” page and I get logged out from the site, the page shows the login profile (this happens if you block access to profiles for visitors, whether they leave open the profiles guests)
With the Google Chrome browser, nothing happens to all of this.
I also found that this problem occurs both in the presence of the login form than in its absence, on the same page (Activity).
I do not understand what can be … yesterday everything worked …
To be safe, i can tell you that the problem occurs even after i have cleaned the browser cache.
Hello, this problem was solved by itself (…) in a new installation of wp UserPro not happened most … until i updated today to the latest version UserPro + Bookmarks, when i visit the Bookmarks page, wordpress me disconnects from the site … I do not know what to do.
So … I do not know what you think of the developer, but I have found a solution to this bug: delete the page that causes logout and re-create it later. At this point I’m curious to know, why? What happens on the site?9 years, 6 months ago adminKeymaster
Which page?9 years, 6 months ago testParticipant
The page that contained the shortcode Bookmarks
Oops! The page that contained the shortcode Bookmarks9 years, 6 months ago adminKeymaster
Does it conflict with login?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.